The Christmas Market at First United Methodist Church of Pasadena will be full of gifts you buy, OR donate, to one of the agencies that the church supports during the holiday season. This year we will have a variety of “hard-to-choose between items” including:
- Young & Healthy - Providing free medical, dental and psychological services for low-income, uninsured children in the greater Pasadena area.
- Union Station - Providing the homeless and poor with the means to transform their lives so they can become productive, stable and self -supporting citizens.
- ECPAC - Providing human survival services such as the largest full service pantry, Friends In Deed and The Bad Weather Shelter in Pasadena
- Pasadena AIDS Service Center - Offering more than 20 programs to people with HIV including home health case management, benefits advocacy.
- San Gabriel Valley Habitat for Humanity - Seeking to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness.
- FUMC Social Service Center - Offering food supplies and vouchers, clothes, help with the DMV and bus passes for transportation.
- Muir Ranch - Providing local food directly from the school farm run by students.
- Give Ye Them to Eat (GYTTE) - Provide community, agricultural, livestock, church and faith development as well as community and family health in Central Mexico.
- Project Tariro - Treating many persons living with HIV in the rural farm communities in Zimbabwe, Africa with medical, emotional and spiritual support.